LOURDES BRAIN AND SPINE SERVICES
Alleviating pain, restoring function
If you are among the one in three Americans affected by disorders of the brain and central nervous system, Lourdes Brain and Spine Services are here for you. Our neurosurgeons offer multi-disciplinary treatment and rehabilitation with a specialized focus on spinal surgery.
Our Services include:
- Evaluation of your condition and consultation with the referring physician
- Discussion of treatment options and patient education
- Non-surgical treatment of neurovascular diseases and conditions
- Treatment of neurosurgical emergencies such as traumatic spine injury, etc.
- Follow-up care and referrals to ancillary, supportive and complementary services
Lourdes Brain and Spine Services recently partnered with Norton Neuroscience Institute to provide a wide range of advanced surgical options, offering the only 24 hours a day, 7 days a week coverage in the region for patients suffering from:
- Chronic back pain
- Degenerative spinal disorders
- Disk disease of the neck and lower back
- Scoliosis, curvature of the spine
- Spinal deformities
- Spinal fractures
Nearly 80 percent of adults live with back pain, often due to a spinal injury or disorder. When the pain is severe enough to interrupt daily life, medications, physical therapy, or surgery may be necessary. Typically back surgery is an elective procedure that is performed after conservative pain management options have proven ineffective or the patient’s symptoms have become debilitating. Our ultimate goal for you is to alleviate pain, help you regain full function and improve your quality of life.